Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 30: Seth Perry... not

In the long and storied history of the Seattle International Comedy Competition, only one Canadian has come away the winner. That Canadian was Vancouverite Damonde Tschritter. But, damn, Seth Perry did well this year. We may know who won it by the time we hit the air tomorrow night with Seth, but as of this writing all I can say with certainty that it isn't Seth. He will, though, I'm sure, tell us lots of good stories about his experiences all across the so-so state of Washington. We'll also ask him why he doesn't have more clips on YouTube so we don't have to resort to using high school wrestlers with the same name.

I'm just hoping to have a voice by airtime. I've been fighting some damn bug all week. It was so bad I had to cancel a scheduled interview with the hilarious Ian Bagg. But we'll get him on the next time he's in town, I promise.

That's it. What have you been up to?

UPDATE: Seth Perry has had to reschedule. Which is just as well because I'm still hacking and can't talk. But Kevin and I will go in, troupers that we are, and fill the hour with some hilarious comedy clips.

No comments: