Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11: Sean Kent

Look at me twenty minutes before showtime scrambling out a post. What did I do all day that I forgot before now? Beats me. Maybe because the show is pre-recorded. No excuses.

Our guest is Sean Kent, an American comic from Texas based in Seattle. We spoke between shows at Lafflines a couple weeks ago. I'd never met him before but we had a very interesting chat. I had seen him on two seasons of NBC's Last Comic Standing and that's almost all I knew of him. During the course of the interview, I learned he was a history buff, so we talked lots about that. Not funny but I found it fascinating. We also talked about his battle with cancer, why he's anti-social and his views on teabagging. And only ever-so-briefly about basketball.

Alright, gotta run. Got a show to do.

No comments: