Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Monday, October 11, 2010

Episode 201ish: Will Davis

There's nothing I look forward to each year more than our annual visit from Global ComedyFest guru Will Davis. That's actually not true at all, but I still love having Will on. I've gotten along with Davis ever since I pointed out in print his propensity to utter a perfunctory "huh?" after almost every sentence back when he was a practicing comic. Since then he's hung up the mic and gone on to bigger and better things running the festival.

Whenever he's on, there are fireworks. I love calling him on the comedy decisions he makes and he loves belittling me. On this episode, which aired on the radio on Sept. 12, he also reveals his newly formed comedic equation. Get out your pencils and notebooks and have a listen:


No comments: