Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Podcast episode 218ish: Larke Miller

I had a fun time talking to and learning all about Larke Miller when she guested on What's So Funny? last month. I learned that, despite her dumb blonde persona and not going to high school, she is far from just another pretty face. I learned that she did, in fact, hit a woman with her car and did, in fact, rent out her closet to someone. I learned she's performed at AA meetings, laundromats and prisons. And I learned she'd make a great lawyer. Who knew learning could be so fun?

Here is the podcast version of that soon-to-be classic episode. Just this very evening I had someone ask me how podcasts work. Yes, this very evening in the year of our Lord 2011. So let me explain. It's free. You can click on the thingy below and it'll magically start playing on your computer. You can head on over to the iTunes store (don't let the word 'store' scare you – as I mentioned, it's free) and search for the What's So Funny? podcast and download it onto your computer and then transfer said download to your MP3 device (such as an iPod). Or you can find another podcast server online that carries the show and download it there. So many options. Or better yet, get a young person to do it for you.



No comments: