Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10: Jay Ono & Pearce Visser

We're back live in studio for Tonight's show. It's been a long time since Vancouver TheatreSports League's executive director Jay Ono has been with us. So long, in fact, I can't find the records. I'm going to guess it's been at least six years. As for Pearce Visser, a 20-year vet and now the artistic associate director, he was last with us in 2009. But I don't think I've ever met him. How is this possible, you ask? Easy. On occasion I employ guest hosts (and I use the term 'employ' in the sense of 'make use of' rather than 'pay') and in 2009 Eric Fell and Shawn Stewart took over and grilled him on my behalf. Now it's my turn. We'll find out what's new at the Improv Centre. There's always so many different shows going on at once it's hard to keep track. Of course, a simple visit to their website is a good start, but if you're more of an aural learner, tune in tonight at 11, CFRO 102.7 FM or livestream it at coopradio.org.

No comments: