Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Aug. 19: Gilbert Gottfried (repeat)

I just sailed back from the Blue Bridge Comedy Festival in beautiful downtown Esquimalt and jolly old Victoria (more on that later) and realize I don't have a guest booked for tonight's show. Next week we've got Chip Danylo of the Comedy Strippers, but tonight we'll run a repeat... er, special encore presentation of that Gilbert Gottfried episode, which was lots of fun. Maybe you caught Gilbert on the most recent Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne, so there's that tie-in. I'm stretching here, but go with me. I know, you can listen to it whenever you want on iTunes, but not all of my radio listeners are so tech savvy and maybe they haven't heard it before. So that's the plan, Stan. Join us at 11 pm PDT for the rewind show.

No comments: