Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Podcast episode 312ish: Matt Davis

Hey, better late than never, right? That's my motto. The Matt Davis episode aired a few weeks ago but it's only now I'm releasing it in podcast form. Why, you ask? Who knows? Tempus fugit, baby. That's all I got.

The episode was my first encounter with the southern gentleman and we had a grand ole time conversing. As I recall, we even kept it going for at least as long after I stopped recording. On air we talked about the history of the U.S. south, wearing tuxedos for breakfast, being a teenaged stand-up comic, performing in the Middle East, books, and what it means to take offence at something.

So there you go. Sorry for my tardiness but hopefully it'll be all the more sweet in the waiting. Click below or go download it at iTunes (or your desired podcast server).



No comments: