Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dec. 8: Ed Hill

The listeners have been clamouring for a live in-studio guest and tonight they get their wish. Okay, one listener called in and asked when we'd have a live guest again, but I'm sure he represented thousands of other listeners. Checking the records, I see our last live one was September 22 when Ryan Hamilton paid us a visit. Tonight we've got a local boy making his first ever What's So Funny? appearance. Local by way of Taiwan, actually, but it's been 18 years so we're safe in saying he's from Vancouver. He is, as his website tells us, "100% Canasian." Ed Hill has a new CD out and we'll play a track or two from it tonight. And we'll find out all there is to know about the man. For instance, I didn't know until right now that Ed has performed in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, San Francisco, Chapel Hill (North Carolina), and Boston. I'm sure I'll find out more tonight. As will you.

We're on the air at 11 pm PT on CFRO, Vancouver Co-op Radio 100.5 FM. Livestream us at coopradio.org. Go ahead, I dare you.

No comments: