Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sept. 17: Leland Klassen

Leland Klassen has been a guest with us twice before, once in 2005 and once in 2009. But in 2009, I was sick. So I haven't really talked to him at length in twelve years. As of press time, I'm feeling healthy so there's a decent chance I'll be there tonight. And not just because now he's a big-time movie star. He's just a good guy who I like talking to. There was a period a few years back where I saw him wherever in the world I went on vacation. It was like he was stalking me. We've got lots of catching up to do. Leland, a veteran standup comic, recently got the starring role in a feature film, and it's Extraordinary. I'm sure it is (it just came out and I haven't seen it yet), but that's the name of it, too. Leland plays an ultra-marathon runner. He's a tall, lanky drink of water so he looks like a runner. We'll find out if he really is one. We'll also find out what it was like to share the screen with Kirk Cameron. And lots more, I'm sure.

We're on the air at 11 pm in Vancouver at 100.5 on the FM dial. If you're an ultra-marathoner and find yourself too far from home without your radio, you can always livestream us at coopradio.org or on TuneIn Radio and other such apps. Basically, what I'm saying is you have no excuse not to listen.

No comments: