Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Dec. 31: Jon Reep

The last day of the year brings our 36th show of 2017. Bringing us right up to the dropping of the ball, we've got a November conversation I had with American comic Jon Reep. I kept planning on running it for the past month but it kept getting pushed back due to live guests being available. So here we are, on New Year's Eve but it's just as fresh as the day we recorded it. For those who don't know, Jon is a former champeen of Last Comic Standing (I'm sure that's how they say 'champion' where he's from in Hickory, North Carolina). I won't be there live tonight as I'm far, far away where the wind chill factor is minus-42 today and I haven't been outside in three days. But the show will go on through the magic of technology. Enjoy and have yourself a merry little New Year now.

Tune in at 11 pm to CFRO 100.5 FM in Vancouver. Even I will tune in, if the weather hasn't frozen the internet, by livestreaming at coopradio.org or the TuneIn Radio app.

No comments: