Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Podcast episode 484ish: Ken Lawson

What does Ken Lawson have in store for me in this episode? In the past, he's "coached" me against a 13-year-old ping-pong champ (I got slaughtered), and tried to teach me improv (he failed bigly). On his latest visit, he got me off my chair and onto the floor to test my strength. How did I do? You'll have to listen to find out, but you probably know the answer already. We also talk about his body ad nauseum, and his many hernias. And if that doesn't suitably entice you, you're dead inside. But maybe his talk of dancing topless for a living with the Comic Strippers will seal the deal. It's always a blast when the Silver Fox visits us.

Go ahead, treat yourself to this episde. Thank me later. Listen here or download us at iTunes, Stitcher, PodBay, or anywhre else you can think of.

No comments: