Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mar. 29: Dino Archie

Back in studio this week with a live guest (the best kind of guest, if you ask me). It's old friend Dino Archie dropping by. The eminently likeable Californian will talk about his new album, Choosy Lover, and tell us all about his recent trip to Dubai. This will be his fourth visit with us (fifth if you count the time he guest-hosted for me with Shirley Gnome as a guest), but he hasn't been on for a couple of years. It's always a fun time when Dino's here.

We're on the air at 11 pm on CFRO 100.5 FM and will be talking non-stop until midnight. We might take a little break to play a clip from his new album, though. Join us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damnit I nearly sprayed what I was drinking all over my computer when Dino told that story about what's really going on at Dubai beaches...

Jude