Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Friday, September 16, 2016

In the Dark – episode 14

What's this now? In the Dark? Yeah, remember a while back when I had Jason Bryden on What's So Funny? I told you about his new podcast, In the Dark? And I mentioned I guested on it. Well, here it is. I gotta say this is some of his best work! If you haven't heard his podcast yet, check my episode out and then work your way backward. I really enjoy it. Something about the way Jason thinks and talks greatly amuses me. In each episode, he gives a lengthy solo preamble to a conversation he has with someone on some esoteric topic, and then at the end gives a rundown of five (or so) things he learned in the discussion. It's a lot of fun and you might even learn something, too. Not necessarily from me in this episode, but I had a great time talking to him.


This hyperlink will take you to our talk. And, as with What's So Funny?, you can always go find it yourself on iTunes or Stitcher.

No comments: