Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Oct. 16: Sean Kent

We survived the storm of '16. Someone make the t-shirts. Just before it "hit" yesterday, I spoke with Texas comic Sean Kent, who was headlining the MIX all weekend. I thought I better turn it around quickly because we mostly talked about Donald Trump, a figure Sean has contempt for (for proof, see the photo below of him flipping the bird to Trump at a rally – and he tells us the story behind the photo in this episode). I figured if I sit on this and run it in a few weeks, twelve other Trump scandals or controversies could emerge. Or Hillary, for that matter. So that'll air tonight. Sean's been on the program once before. I told him I thought it was in 2006, but a careful search of the archives proves I was wrong: we spoke in 2010. So you can go find that one to listen to it to warm up for tonight's show.


We're on the air at 11 pm on CFRO 100.5 FM in Vancouver. You can livestream us at coopradio.org, too, if you'd rather.

No comments: