Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Dec. 3: Darryl Lenox & Garry Yuill

I don't know who I've known longer: Darryl Lenox or Garry Yuill. But I've known each for a long time. The great standup comic, Darryl Lenox, lived in Vancouver for 14 years before moving back to the United States of America, where he went on to perform on Conan and headline everywhere. Garry Yuill I knew even before he became the Vancouver franchise owner of Yuk Yuk's. How weird is that? He worked with my wife and I babysat his kid. Next thing I know he's comedy industry! Darryl has been on What's So Funny? three previous times, but only once solo. He likes company, I guess. Garry, of course, has never guested with us before. Darryl and Garry are teaming up for something I don't quite know about. I'll let them explain things tonight. It could shake things up in the Canadian comedy scene.

We're on the air in Vancouver on CFRO 100.5 FM at 11 pm. Or you could livestream us at coopradio.org. Or find us on TuneIn Radio.

No comments: