Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Apr. 29: Ryan Beil

Photo: thisisitstudios.com
Ooh, I'm really looking forward to tonight's show. Ryan Beil was last (and first) with us eight years ago, in June of 2010 and it remains one of my favourite episodes. He's just fun to talk with. I have no idea what we'll talk about, but who cares? Ryan is one of the funniest improvisers around. And he's all over the TV set. My wife will be watching some movie on some woman's channel and I hear Ryan. A commercial will come on and I'll hear Ryan. He also runs (somehow) the greatest little comedy venue in town, Little Mountain Gallery, as well as being the Ed McMahon to Paul Anthony at Talent Time. He'll be scooting over from his weekly Sunday Service show at the Fox Cabaret, which, if you haven't been, is one of the funnest shows going.

We're on the air on CFRO 100.5 FM at 11 pm. Livestream us at coopradio.org or find us on your TuneIn Radio app.

No comments: