Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, May 13, 2018

May 13: Myq Kaplan (part 1)

Hello radio listeners. Tonight we've got the beginning of a two-parter. Myq Kaplan was in town recently playing Yuk Yuk's so we sat down to talk. And we talked. And talked. I like the way he thinks. And speaks. So I'm going to run it in two parts on the radio. When it drops as a podcast, however, you can listen to the whole thing all at once. We've had Myq on with us before, back in 2012. I first saw him, I believe, on Last Comic Standing in a year prior to 2012. He didn't win but he was on a fair number of episodes and got tons of screen time. That's my take-away from that season. Since then, the Jersey boy who got his start in standup in Boston and who now resides in Brooklyn has done The Tonight Show and Conan and The Late Late Show all that kind of high-profile stuff. And tonight he'll be on my dog-and-pony show!

We're on the air at 11 pm on CFRO 100.5 FM. Tune in there or livestream us at coopradio.org or find us on your TuneIn Radio app.

No comments: